This non-technical course will introduce you to an Overview of IT Security Risk Management: A Lifecycle Approach (ITSG-33) as it relates to software development. Participants will learn about the relevant classes and families of the security control catalogue to counter common vulnerabilities and weaknesses in software.
- Apply the ITSG-33 approach to your SDLC and environment
- Identify common vulnerabilities and how to fix them
- Understand the impact of technical vulnerabilities introduced in development
- Know techniques for conducting effective security code reviews
- Apply security controls from ITSG-33 throughout the SDLC
- Be more familiar with considerations for deploying and maintaining secure applications
Application Developers, IT Security Practitioners and Project Managers