Date: 9 August 2022
On 9 August 2022, Microsoft published Security Updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. Included were critical updates for the following:
- Azure Batch – versions prior to 1.9.27
- Microsoft Exchange Server – multiple versions
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 – multiple versions
- Windows 8.1 – multiple versions
- Windows 7
- Windows Server – multiple versions and platforms
Microsoft has indicated that CVE-2022-34713 has been actively exploited.
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web links and apply the necessary updates.