Date: 20 September 2022
On 19 September 2022, HPE published a Security Bulletin to address vulnerabilities in the following products:
- Brocade 8Gb, 16Gb and 32Gb – multiple platforms and versions
- Brocade 8/12c and 8/24c – multiple platforms and versions
- HPE 8/8 and 8/24 SAN Switch – multiple versions
- HPE 1606 Extension SAN Switch – multiple versions
- HPE B-Series – multiple platforms and versions
- HPE SN3000B, SN8000B, SN8600B and SN87000B – multiple platforms and versions
Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could lead to arbitrary code execution, privilege escalation, information disclosure or a denial of service.
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web link and apply the necessary updates.