Serial number: AV23-152
Date: March 15, 2023
On March 14, 2023, Adobe published Security Advisories to address vulnerabilities in the following products:
- Adobe Commerce – versions 2.4.4-p2 and 2.4.5-p1 and prior
- Adobe Dimension – version 3.4.7 and prior
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) – AEM Cloud Service and version 126.96.36.199 and prior
- Adobe Substance 3D Stager – version 2.0.0 and prior
- ColdFusion 2018 – version update 15 and prior
- ColdFusion 2021 – version update 5 and prior
- Creative Cloud Desktop Application – version 5.9.1 and prior
- Illustrator 2023 – version 27.2.0 and prior
- Magento Open Source – versions 2.4.4-p2 and 2.4.5-p1 and prior
- Photoshop 2022 – version 23.5.3 and prior
- Photoshop 2023 – version 24.1.1 and prior
Adobe has indicated that CVE-2023-26360 has been exploited in the wild.
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web link and apply the necessary updates.