Date: 9 September 2020
On 8 September 2020 Microsoft published Security Updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. Included were critical severity patches for the following:
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Business Productivity Servers 2010 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) version 9.0
- Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based)
- Microsoft Exchange Server - multiple versions
- Microsoft SharePoint - multiple versions
- Microsoft Visual Studio - multiple versions
- Microsoft Windows - multiple versions
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the following web links and apply the necessary updates as soon as possible.
September 2020 Release Notes
Note to Readers
The Canadian Centre for Cyber Security (Cyber Centre) operates as part of the Communications Security Establishment. We are Canada’s national authority on cyber security and we lead the government’s response to cyber security events. As Canada's national computer security incident response team, the Cyber Centre works in close collaboration with government departments, critical infrastructure, Canadian businesses and international partners to prepare for, respond to, mitigate, and recover from cyber events. We do this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response. The Cyber Centre is outward-facing, welcoming partnerships that help build a stronger, more resilient cyber space in Canada.